How to end up being an Income Tax officer?. An income tax officer is someone who handles earnings tax matters worrying the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). The CBDT is a department of the Central Federal Government of India which is accountable for looking after all tax associated matters. Find complete information for how to become Earnings Tax Officer like– What does an earnings tax officer do?, Assessment to end up being an ITO, Eligibility for Income Tax officer, the Choice process of Earnings Tax officer and so on. Now you can scroll down below and inspect complete details regarding ” How to become an Earnings Tax officer?”
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future … … and register for our mailing list” easily “
Material in this Article.
How to become an Earnings Tax officer?
- Whatever you need to know about Form 15 CA & Type 15 CB
- Deposits Under Company’s Act 2013
- TDS on Non residents
- How to Identify Residential status in India
- Interest on earnings tax u/s 234 A, 234 B, 234 C
What does an earnings tax officer do?
As direct tax is among the primary earnings of the Indian federal government, the tasks of an income tax officer include lots of activities.
It is the responsibility of the ITO’s to find those defaulters and bring them to the notification of the department so that they can be compelled to pay the tax charges on their earnings.
To the best of my knowledge to end up being an earnings tax officer initially the candidate need to
participate in CBDT as Earnings Tax Inspector or Tax Assistant. Then they can get promotion to the classification of Income Tax Officer after certifying the department evaluation.
Evaluation to become an ITO:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year performs an entrance examination ( SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination) for the recruitment of prospects in the income tax department.
1) The candidates must be at least 18 years and not more than 27 years at the time of getting the test.
The maximum age limitation will be unwinded by 3 years for OBC prospects and 5 years for SC/ST prospects.
2) Candidate needs to be graduated from an university recognized by University Grant Commission. Graduation could be in any stream.
3) Physical conditioning:
a) Height: 157.5 cm
b) Chest: 81 cm, fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c) Physical Test:
i) Walking: 1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii) Biking:8 Km in 30 minutes
1) Prospect can apply through offline or online. Application can be downloaded from SSC website
Evaluation Name— SSC Combined Graduate Level Test
Information of Posts of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Inspector- Central Import Tax (CBEC)
- Inspector- Preventive Officer (CBEC)
- Inspector- Examiner (CBEC)
- Divisional Accounting Professional (Workplaces under CAG)
- Auditor (Offices under C&AG)
- Auditor (Workplaces under CGA & others)
- Accounting Professional/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)
- Accounting Professional/ Junior Accounting Professional (Workplaces under CGA & others)
- Tax Assistant (CBDT)
- Tax Assistant (CBEC)
- Many Others
If the prospects choose offline application treatment, then they should send the kinds at the Regional/Sub Regional workplaces of Staff Selection Commission after paying Rs. 100/- as Central Recruitment Fee Stamps
2) Composed exam will be performed as 2 tiers as mentioned below:
|A||Tier-1( 2 hrs )||Marks|
|General intelligence reasoning||50|
|General English comprehension||50|
|B||Tier-2(4 hrs )||Marks|
|English language and comprehension||200|
3) Prospects who qualify all the tests specified above will be called for a personal interview in which the job interviewer tests the candidate’s psychological fitness and his awareness about taxation matters and all.
- How to Become a CMA in India and USA
- How to Become Chartered Accountant (CA)
- How to End Up Being TRP
- How to Become a Certified Public Accountant of United States
- How to Become Company Secretary
- How to End Up Being Expense Management Accountant (CMA)
- How to End Up Being an Actuary