IMU CET 2019 Application Form – Apply Online Here. IMU CET 2019 Application Form is releasing form 6th April 2019. Indian Maritime University (IMU) offers maritime studies, training and research in the field of marine. IMU organizes the Common Entrance Test for the students seeking admission in the courses offered by IMU University and its affiliated institutions. It offers UG & PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, etc. in the marine relevant disciplines. From this article, students can get details of IMU CET application form 2019.
Content in this Article
IMU CET 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 6th April
Here we are providing some details about IMU CET Registration 2019:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online process only.
- Students can fill and submit the application form from 6th April 2019.
- Candidates should fill the application form as per the guidelines given in the information bulletin.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of required documents in the application.
- Students are informed to take the print out of the filled application form for further use.
- There is no need to submit the hard copy of the application form to the authority.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for General category students. SC/ST category students have to pay Rs. 700/-. Candidates have to make payment through online mode. The application fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card). Candidates note down that the application fee is non-refundable.
The eligibility criteria for UG & PG marine courses under IMU CET examination are mentioned below:
- Marital Status: Unmarried students are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The maximum age to appear will be 25 years and minimum age limit is 17 years. 5 years of age relaxation will be offered to reserved category students.
- Passport Requirement: Students are suggested to make their passport before applying for IMU CET.
- PG Courses Qualification: Students must have the graduation degree in the related stream from a recognized university/college.
- UG Courses Qualification: Student should have passed the 10+2 examination with PCM and English as a mandatory subject.
- Medical Fitness: Medical fitness certificate approved by Director General of Shipping is necessary.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
The official schedule for IMU CET 2019 entrance exam is given below:
|Starting of online registration||6th April 2019|
|Last date to register online||11th May 2019|
|Date of exam||1st June 2019|
How to Apply
Here students can check the detailed procedure to fill the IMU CET 2019 application form:
- Visit the official website link of the IMU CET (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here to Apply Online for CET 2019”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Register” button.
- Now register on the website by providing all the required details and submit it.
- After basic registration, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates have to login through the generated application number and password to complete application.
- After login, fill the other details such as communication, exam centres, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, DOB certificate, qualification certificates and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Choose the payment mode and pay the application fee.
- You should also take a printout of the filled application form for further use.