Material in this Short Article.
KEAM Counselling 2019
The counselling will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process) It will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to offer allotments to the numerous courses and colleges under the Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/ Medical streams in the Kerals state. Students can get involved in the KEAM 2019 counselling process as per their rank.
KEAM 2019 Cut-off will be considered for supplying admission in numerous courses. The cut-off list will be released after the statement of the result.
KEAM 2019 Counselling Set Up
The counselling procedure will be started after the release of rank list. Here we are supplying the tentative schedule of KEAM counselling 2019:
|Online choice registration begins||4 th week of June 2019|
|Trial allocation||4 th week of June 2019|
|Last date for alternative registration||Last week of June 2019|
|First allocation result||Recently of June 2019|
|Seat acceptance cost payment||1 st week of July 2019|
|Report at the designated college||2 nd week of July 2019|
|Online option verification (2 nd round)||1 st to 2 nd week of July 2019|
|2nd allocation result||2 nd week of July 2019|
|Seat approval fee payment||2 nd week of July 2019|
|Report at the allocated college||3 rd week of July 2019|
KEAM Counselling Treatment
The counselling process will consists of numerous steps which are discussed below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, prospects have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through prospect’s roll number and application number. After login, get in the 16 digit essential number (discussed in the security card) and password. Fill all the needed information and register.
- Alternative Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed on the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to conserve them. Prospects fill their optimum options as possible. After filling the details take hard copy of the conserved choices for further usage.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allocation of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allocation, candidates will have the ability to know about the allocation procedure and which colleges they get allocated. The trial allotment does not ensure any seats to candidates they have to await the last allocation.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list will be published. Candidates can inspect their allotment through the site. As soon as a seat will be allotted to prospects they need to pay the seat approval cost to confirm their seats. The allotments will be strictly based upon the alternatives worked out, the rank acquired and qualified bookings of the prospect.
- Seat Approval Cost Payment: After seat allocation, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance cost. Prospects can pay the fee at the chosen branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the prospects do not pay the charge in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat approval fee will be various for different colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates have to report to the allocated college. Prospects have to bring the needed charges and documents to complete admission procedure.
Files Needed for Counselling
After the seat allotment, prospects have to report to the designated colleges for document verification & additional admission procedure. Prospects have to bring their original documents along with the copies. Here we have actually listed the files needed for verification:
- 10 th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12 th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2019 hall ticket
- KEAM 2019 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat approval cost payment evidence
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Classification certificate (if relevant)
- Passport size photographs