CG ANIMAL Counselling 2019, Document Verification, Admission Treatment CG PET counselling 2019 will be commenced from the second week of June 2019 by CG Vyapam. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG FAMILY PET) is entryway exam which is arranged on a state level. It is an entrance for the prospects those wanting to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Farming Engineering). CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Specialist Evaluation Board (CPEB). It is also understood by as CG Vyapam. Prospects can get admission in the state colleges of Chhattisgarh state. Through this short article, candidates can get the information of CG ANIMAL counselling 2019.
Content in this Post.
CG FAMILY PET Counselling 2019
The counselling will be performed through online mode by the CG Vyapam. Prospects can check the leading regional newspaper of the state to check the counselling schedule. Nevertheless, the schedule will likewise be launched on the main site. No call letter will be sent to the prospects separately relating to intimation of counseling. Prior to continuing to the seat allotment procedure, prospects need to verify their initial files. Prospects have to provide in individual at the verification. The seats will be allocated on the basis of the ready merit list by the board. If seats will stay vacant after one round of counselling, then the next round will be performed for the remaining uninhabited seats.
CG ANIMAL 2019 Cut Off will be published online on the official site of CG Vyapam. The cut off will be rank at which admissions will start and close in the numerous getting involved institutes of CG ANIMAL.
CG ANIMAL Counselling Set Up 2019
CG PET counselling will be started in the month of June2019 The authority will perform the Counselling through online mode. Prospects can get here the tentative counselling schedule of CG ANIMAL counselling 2019:
|Online Registration and Choice Filling for Round 1||2nd week of June|
|File Verification for Round 1||second week of June|
|Preliminary Seat Allotment||fourth week of June|
|Admissions to Allotted Seat||fourth week of June|
|Vacant Seat Status Upload||Recently of June|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling for Round 2||1st week of July|
|File Confirmation for Round 2||1st week of July|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment||1st week of July|
|Admissions to Allotted Seat||1st week of July|
|Uninhabited Seat Status Upload||2nd week of July|
|Online Registration and Option Filling for Round 3||second week of July|
|Document Confirmation for Round 3||second week of July|
|Third Round Seat Allocation||3rd week of July|
|Admissions to Allotted Seat||3rd week of July|
|Uninhabited Seat Status Upload||3rd week of July|
CG ANIMAL Counselling Treatment 2019
The counselling treatment will be followed by various actions. Prospects can inspect these actions below:
Step-2: Option Filling
Step-3 File Verification
- It is must to confirm the documents in the prescribed document confirmation centers (DVCs).
- Without file confirmation prospect’s registration will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be called rank-wise for document confirmation in DVC.
- On the successful conclusion of document confirmation, candidates can get a recommendation cum choice form.
- Candidates are recommended to confirm the files within the stated time period. After the last date, no demand will be accepted in this regard.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- To download the seat allocation letter candidates need to visit using their login credentials.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter on a specified date.
- With the allocation letter report to the designated colleges in addition to relevant documents.
Files Required For CG FAMILY PET Counselling
The files that need to be produced at the time of file confirmation are given below:
- CG FAMILY PET Application orgasm Alternative Form
- Bank Challan (board’s copy) for registration costs
- Metric and Intermediate mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Residence certificate
- House Certificate
- Liberty fighter certificate (if required)
- Classification certificate (if relevant)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if needed)
- 2 Passport size photo