NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket– Get Admit Card Here NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card is launching from 20 th April 2019 It can be downloaded through the online mode after announcement of it. It is a national level entryway test which is carried out for the prospects those seeking admission into Hotel management & Catering in India. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is the authority to carry out the Joint Entryway Evaluation. It offers three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management program. Prospects can get admission in the NCHMCT associated organizations in India. In this short article we have provided the details of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019.
Content in this Post.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit card ought to be downloaded from the official website. The hard copy of admit card will not be sent out by post to any prospect. Candidates are recommended to check the confess card thoroughly. In case of any disparity, instantly get in touch with to the JEE CELL of the Council through e-mail. Candidates need to take the 2 copies of downloaded admit card One copy of it will be appropriately self attested and to be sent to the invigilator for his/her signature and exact same will be protected for counselling procedure. The other photocopy of admit card ought to be maintained in the evaluation hall.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card Date
The outcome will be declared in the 3rd week of May2019 Prospects can examine the outcome from the website on due dates. Without legitimate admit card candidate are not allowed to go into in the examination hall.
How to Download Admit Card
Prospects can download their confess card by following easy actions given listed below.
- Check out the official site link ( link will be provided above).
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to NCHMCT JEE confess card link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth or e-mail Id.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Reset’ button as per your choice.
- The confess card will appear in pdf format.
- Inspect all entries in the admit card and download it.
- Take extra hard copies of it and maintain it for more procedure.
Exam Day Instructions
- Should reach the examination centre on time (1 hour prior to the test time).
- Candidate must produce the admit card to the invigilator at the evaluation centre for cross-verification.
- If candidate will find to be disqualified because state, he/she will not be permitted to sit in examination.
- If prospects will discover to using unjust means, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Prospects are strictly advised that do not bring any textual product, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches and any kind of bits of documents.
- Do not leave the examination hall before invigilator’s instructions.