How to fill MH CET Law 2019 Application, Steps for Form Filling Treatment MH CET Law 2019 Application Form has actually been launched from 16 th April 2019( For 3 years Law course). Prospects can check the step-wise procedure to fill total application. MH CET Law entrance exam will be arranged by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. It uses the admission into 5 years of LLB (regular, full-time and integrated) and 3 years of LLB (routine and full time) courses. It is a state level entrance test to get admission in different law organizations in the state of Maharashtra. Through this post, candidates can examine how to fill MH CET Law Application 2019.
Material in this Article.
MH CET Law 2019 Application
For using in the MH CET Law prospects need to sign up on the website. The online application process has actually been started for 5 years LLB course. Candidates have to enter the legitimate mobile number and email id for further interaction function.
Reserved category prospects have to pay Rs. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. The charge can be paid through credit card/debit card (RuPay/Visa/Master card/Maestro), internet banking, IMPS, Money cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to fill MH CET Law 2019 Application
Prospects are needed to follow the steps offered below:
Step-2: Upload Photo and Signature
Step-3: Fill Application
Step-4: Application Payment
Step-5: Take Hard Copy of Application
Prospects are instructed to follow the instructions provided below to fill MH CET Law 2019 Application Form.
- Visit the official site link ( link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Fill your fundamental information such as name, mobile number, e-mail ID, and so on
- Then, click on “Save & Next” button.
- Are you sure the data gone into in is proper as No change/edit of application will be allowed after “final Submit”. If yes click “OKAY”. Otherwise, click “CANCEL”.
- Take down your provisionary registration number & password given on the top of page.
Step-2: Upload Picture and Signature
- Continue to submit your recent scanned colour photo and signature.
- Now “Select File” alternative to pick images and click on “Upload” to upload images.
- The Measurement of Photograph should be 200 x 230 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The Dimension of Signature ought to be 140 x 60 pixels (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- The size of file need to be between 20 kb-50 kb (picture) & 10 kb-20 kb (signature) in JPEG format.
- Then, click on “Next” button.
Step-3: Fill Application
- Now, fill your fundamental information such as category, Do you belong to Maharashtra state?, test centre preferences, etc.
- You likewise need to fill individual details such as date of birth, gender, daddy’s name, mom’s name, address, etc.
- Confirm your filled details by clicking “Confirm your Information” button.
- Then, click “Save and Next” button.
- Fill your credentials details & confirm by clicking “Validate your Details” button.
- Then, click on ” Save and Next” button.
- Inspect all the filled details & click “Last Submit” button.
Step-4: Pay Application Cost
- Fill your card information & click on “Make Payment” button.
- You will be rerouted to the online payment entrance.
- Pick any one of the payment mode and enter the required cost details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab and pay the fee.
Step-5: Take Printout of Application
- On effective conclusion of the application form take the printout of it.
- Keep extra hard copies of it for future references.
- This completes the registration procedure.