NSIT (UG) 2019: Application Form, Admission, Based on JEE Main Score. NSIT UG 2019 admission will be based on the marks secured in the JEE Main exam. This admission process will be managed by the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. The Institution imparts various undergraduate & post graduate courses in the field of engineering. The admission into B.Tech course will be done by Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi. Through this process, candidates will get admission into NSIT, IIITD, DTU and IGDTUW. In this article, we have updated the complete information about NSIT UG 2019.
Content in this Article
NSIT Admission Dates
Check below the tentative schedule of NSIT UG exam dates:
|Application Form Availability||2nd week of June 2019|
|Registration-cum-counselling fee submission last date (through e-challan)||4th week of June 2019|
|Registration-cum-counselling fee submission last date (through online mode)||Last week of June 2019|
|Choice Filling Last Date||Last week of June 2019|
|Documents Verification||Last week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||1st week of July 2019|
NSIT UG Application Form 2019
- The NSIT UG 2019 Application Form will be available from the 2nd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will get the application form through online mode only.
- No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can register-cum-counselling till the 4th week of June 2019 (e-Challan) or Last week of June 2019 (Online).
- Keep the printout of the filled application form further reference.
The counselling fee will be Rs. 1200 including extra bank charges. Candidates can make payment through internet banking/credit card/ debit card or through e-Challan of SBI Bank.
NSIT UG Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Delhi Region Candidates (85% seats): Candidates, those who will pass the qualifying examination within the NCT of Delhi.
- Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% seats): Candidates who clear the qualifying examination outside the NCT of Delhi.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum age limit for UG courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to complete their 10+2 examination from ICSE, CBSE or any other equivalent board.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass the qualifying examination with PCM subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score at least 60% marks or more for general category in the PCM subject.
- Relaxation: There is a relaxation in the qualifying marks for reserved category.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Defence Category (CW)||5%|
|Differently Abled Persons (PD)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants Seats (KM)||1%|
|Single Girl Child||1%|
NSIT UG Merit List (JEE Main Rank List)
The university will consider the JEE Main rank for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses. Candidates will get admission into these courses on the basis of the marks obtain in the JEE Main entrance exam (PAPER 1).
NSIT Counselling/Admission Process
Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi will organize the counselling procedure for admission into UG course. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. Candidates have to register for the counselling process & pay the counselling fee to participate. The authority will conduct the counselling in four rounds. The counselling details are given here:
Online Choice Filling & Locking:
- During registration, candidates have to fill choices of branch & colleges according to their preferences.
- The list of branches & seats availability will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates must fill as much number of choices from the list of choices.
- Candidates have to lock the filled choices.
- After choice lock, candidates will not allow deleting, re-arranging & changing the previous choices.
- In case, candidates forget to lock the choice, the choice filled by the candidates will be locked automatically.
- Keep the print copy of the filled choice for future use.
Allotment of Seats:
- On the basis of the merit list, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the website in the 1st week of July 2019.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the candidates performance in the JEE Main exam.
Online Provisional Admission letter:
After the publication of merit list, candidates have to download the online provisional admission letter through online mode from the website. The allotment letter contains the details of seat allotment, fee payment & many other details. Keep the printout of the allotment letter for further process.
Reporting & Verification of Documents:
After the seat allotment, candidates have to pay the admission fee & report to the allotted college for document verification. The fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (e-Challan) mode. Candidates have to report at the allotted college physically along with all the required documents & allotment letter. Candidate’s documents will be verified by the Institutions. Candidates have to submit their balance fee for seat confirmation.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Fee payment receipt (original)
- Online Registration form (NSIT UG 2019)
- Printout of filled choices
- JEE Main Admit Card and Score Card 2019 (Self Attested)
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Three passport sized photograph
- Category certificate (if applicable)