PESSAT Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Here. PESSAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 12th April 2019. It is released through online mode only. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is the national level exam which is organized by the PES University. It is the prerequisite exam for taking admission into UG and PG courses at PES University. All the aspiring candidates can check this article for getting complete information regarding PESSAT 2019 application. Here, we have included application date, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
Content in this Article
PESSAT Application Form 2019 – Last Date Extended
Important details regarding PESSAT application form 2019 is mentioned below:
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the online application form of PESSAT 2019 from 10th October 2018.
- The application forms will be available till 12th April 2019.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date.
- Before applying, one should prepare passport size scanned photograph in the prescribed format to upload.
- Candidates are not required to send filled-in application form to University office.
Candidates of all category have to submit an application fee of Rs. 1050/-. Fee payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. Candidates can also pay through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches). Applicants also have the option to make payment through demand draft drawn in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Those who are paying through DD are required to send DD along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
As PESSAT is conducted for B.Tech and various other courses, therefore the eligibility criteria for each course is different. Candidates must mandatorily ensure their eligibility before filling up the form. Here, we are mentioning the eligibility for B.Tech programme:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: The qualification required for this course is 10+2 passed from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students have to obtain minimum 60% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of the qualifying exam.
PESSAT 2019 Application Dates
|For B.Tech||For All Other Courses|
|Starting of online application||10th October 2018||10th October 2018|
|Last date of registration for students from outside Bengaluru||12th April 2019 (Revised)||July 2019|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only||10th May 2019||–|
|Exam Date||20th April to 10th May 2019||10th January to July 2019|
How to Apply for PESSAT
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- The application process begins with the “New Registration” page.
- Select the course for which you want to apply along with entering your name, gender, DOB and Email ID.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Confirm your entered details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now, fill your personal details, permanent address, details of parents, qualifying examination details and test center preferences.
- Accept declaration and click on submit.
- After clicking on “Save and Continue”, the Registration number will be generated. you can note it down.
- Now, upload your passport size photograph (150 x 150 Pixels) with the maximum size of 80 KB.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the fee. After completing this step, the application process will be completed.