Content in this Article.
Candidates those wishing to get admission in the medical colleges of Pune can appear in the national level exam. Nearly every medical college considered the NEET ( National eligibility Cum Entryway Test) score card for offering medical courses in their schools. The last admission to the candidates will be offered on the basis of rank protected by the candidates in the entrance test.
NEET 2019 is the nationwide level entryway examination administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET is carried out every year in the month of May. Through NEET entrance examination, prospects will get admission into MBBS/BDS programme of private & government colleges all over in India.
Top Medical Colleges in Pune
There are lots of universities/colleges those offer education into an MBBS/BDS course in Pune. A few of the leading medical colleges in Pune are Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, and numerous others.
Pune MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Before filling the online application type prospect should guarantee that he/she is qualified to appear in the test. If any candidate will discover to be disqualified in later phase, their admission will be rejected.
- Candidate need to belong to Indian nationwide.
- Abroad Person of India (OCI) is likewise eligible to use.
- The lower age limit to apply is 17 years as on 31 st December in the year of admission.
- The upper age limitation is 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST prospects.
- Using prospect must pass the 12 th or its equivalent examination from any acknowledged board.
- Appearing prospects are also eligible to apply.
- The qualifying examination needs to be passed with minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserve classification prospects) in PCB and English subjects.
Prospects need to certify the NEET exam to get admission in medical and dental courses. The centralized counselling will be conducted for various medical/dental colleges located in Pune. On the basis of benefit, prospects will be permitted to participate in the counselling. To get admission into MBBS/BDS courses, candidates need to register for counselling and send the fee. NEET Counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) & Directorate General of Health Solutions (DGHS) through online mode for 15% all India seats. For 85% quota seats, the state authority will carry out the counselling in the state.
Prospects must bring these files which are offered below in original in addition to one set of photocopy to take part in the counselling.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Death Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size Photos