TS LAWCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus. TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form has been extended till 16th May 2019. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May. Every year, a number of students appears the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3-years and 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of this exam, students can get admission in the various government and private universities of the state. TS LAWCET 2019 Mock Test has been released now. Students can get all information regarding TS LAWCET 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus from here.
Content in this Article
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2019
Check here the complete exam schedule of TS LAWCET 2019:
|Notification release||22nd March 2019|
|Online application form starts||25th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||16th May 2019 (Extended)|
|Correction window||17th – 20th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 4000/-||23rd May 2019|
|Admit card availability||22nd May 2019|
|Date of exam||25th May 2019 (11: 00 AM to 12: 30 PM)
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||28th May 2019|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||29th May 2019|
|Result/rank declaration date||10th June 2019|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
Students are informed to fill the TS LAWCET 2019 application form carefully. Candidates can refer the “user guide” to know the application procedure:
- Application form is only accepted through online mode.
- Online application has been started from 25th March 2019.
- No other mode is available to submit the application form.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After filling the form completely, candidates are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future references.
The application fee for TS LAWCET is Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST is Rs/. 500/-). Application fee can be paid through online by using (credit card/debit card). Fess can also be paid through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
- Nationality: Student must belong to Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Students those belong to other than Indian National should follow the rules frame by the university.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for LLB (3 year and 5 year) courses.
For LLB 3 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the graduation exam in 10+2+3 pattern from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: A student must secured 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories) in aggregate.
- If student fails to score 45% in graduation then he/she is required to pass any additional graduation or post graduation with 45% marks.
For LLB 5 year Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability (Part A)||30||30|
|Current Affairs (Part B)||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law (Part C)||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The test basically assess the candidate’s ability to pursue study of law. Students knowledge on the basic principles of law and constitution of India will be tested. Questions from general knowledge and current affairs will also be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019
Students who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to download their TS LAWCET 2019 hall ticket. Admit card will be released from 22nd May 2019. Hall Ticket will contain the exam date, exam centre and student’s details.
TS LAWCET Result 2019
Students are informed that TS LAWCET 2019 result will be declared on 10th June 2019. The Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2019. The rank card will be released after few days of declaration of result.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2019
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling will be conducted for the qualified students of entrance exam. Counselling will take place after the announcement of the result.The students will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority.