REAP 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admission. REAP 2019 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) will be organized for admission to the first year of B.Tech/BE programme in Rajasthan. No entrance exam will be conducted by the authority. The admission in these courses will be based of JEE Main score or class 12th merit. This admission process is managed by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. It is a gateway to get admission in various Government and Private technical institutions of Rajasthan (except MNIT Jaipur, BITS Pilani, and other Deemed & Private Universities). Here, we have mentioned the complete details about REAP 2019.
Content in this Article
REAP 2019 Important Dates
In this section we are providing the tentative schedule of REAP exam:
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to deposit the fee through E-Mitra/Bill Desk||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application form||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of commencement for filling of online application with Late fee of Rs. 500||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 500||2nd week of July 2019|
|Date of commencement for online application with fresh registration & late fee of Rs. 1000 and commitment fees of Rs. 10, 000||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of August 2019|
|Choice filling starts from||3rd week of May to 3rdweek of June 2019|
REAP Application Form 2019
Candidates are informed to read the information brochure carefully before filling the REAP 2019 application form.
- Candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online mode from the website.
- The application form will be available from 3rd week of May to 3rd week of June 2019.
- After the fee submission, candidates will get a transaction code. Candidates have to login again & fill the basic details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size color photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 100 KB (maximum) & size of a signature not exceeds 50 KB (maximum). The images should be in JPEG format.
- Keep the print copy of the application form for further reference.
- There is no need to submit the application form through offline mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 700. The fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates can make payment through E-Mitra Kiosk or through online payment via Bill Desk (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Keep safe the generated E-Mitra code and transaction code for further use.
The eligibility criteria are given here:
- Candidates must belong to the Indian nationals.
- Domicile: Candidates those belong to the Rajasthan have a valid domicile only except the earmarked quota of seats for candidates of outside Rajasthan.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the intermediate/HSC examination with at least five subjects from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The optional subjects are Chemistry/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in each of the subjects.
- JEE Main Score: Candidates, those pass the JEE Main 2019 exam & also 10+2 examination in 2019, 2017, 2016 are also eligible.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
The reservation of seats as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan is given below:
|Other Backward Caste (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Physically Handicap (PwD)||3%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP Admission 2019
The selection of the candidate in B.Tech course will also provide on the basis of JEE Main. Candidate will also be selected on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in 10+2 examination. 100% seats will be filled through the JEE Main score. In case, any seat will be remain vacant then, the seat will be filled through 12th board percentile.
REAP Counselling 2019
The conducting authority will organize a centralized counselling for direct admission. The counselling procedure is given below:
Choice Filling & Locking
After a few weeks of the form submission, the choice filling process will be started. The choice filling process will be started from the 3rd week of May till 3rd week of June 2019. From 2016, no separate counselling fee is applicable for choice filling. In this process, candidates have to exercise choice filling. Candidates have to fill an online option form. Candidates have to choose the streams and institutes in which they want to get admission. After choice filling, it is necessary to lock the final choices.
On the basis of the locked choices, the seat will be allotted in order of merit to the candidates. The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of the merit, locked choices & availability of seats. The REAP result 2019 will be declared on the website. The conducting authority will not send any allotment letter through offline mode to any candidates. Take the printout of the allotment letter from the website.
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report physically to the allotted center according to the schedule. Candidates have to present along with the given documents:
- High School Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid JEE Main Score Card 2019