The official hiring in the Indian Railways is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board of India, also known as RRB. The tentative dates for the RRB NTPC examination are most likely to be announced by the last week of February 2020.
Content in this Article
RRB NTPC Notification
- The RRB examinations are conducted for the recruitment of the candidates in the Indian Railways.
- The Railway Recruitment Board on behalf of the Indian Railways conducts the examination.
- The RRB NTPC Application Form 2020 for all positions are available on the official website of RRB.
- Aspirants must fulfil the eligibility parameter to register and apply for the given positions.
- The information furnished by the candidates must be valid otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
- To claim the refund on the application fee, candidates should submit their bank account details.
- The application fees for male general/OBC category is INR 500 and female/transgender/SC/ST/BPL/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category is INR 400.
- Candidates can also choose to give the examination in the following regional languages like Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Konkani, Manipuri, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- The RRB NTPC 2020 examination will be conducted in an online medium.
- Aspirants willing to appear for the RRB NTPC examination must keep a track on the official website regarding the examination centre.
- To get more relevant information regarding the RRB NTPC examinations, candidates are requested to visit the official website of RRB and track all the details.
RRB NTPC Important Dates:
The candidates applying for the RRB NTPC examination must visit the official webpage of the RRB and check all the important dates and notifications from there. The following is the tentative RRB NTPC 2019 event schedule.
|Official Notification Publication||February 2019, last week|
|Beginning date of RRB NTPC online submission of application form||March 2019, 1st week|
|Last date of RRB NTPC form registration||March 2019, last week|
|Last date of RRB NTPC application fees submission||April 2019, 1st week|
|The final date of RRB NTPC application form submission||April 2019, 2nd week|
|Issue of RRB NTPC Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam date of CBT( computer-based test) 1st stage||June 2020- September 2020|
Application Procedure for RRB NTPC:
The online submission of the application form will commence from the 1st week of March 2020. Students have to go to the official website to start the registration process. This registration process of RRB NTPC has mainly two parts.
Part-1 RRB NTPC Application Form:
In the part-1 of the RRB NTPC application form, the candidates need to fill in details about their educational qualifications, age, gender, a category like SC/ST/OBC/BPL, quota like ExSCM, PWD, nationality, minority, etc. Relaxations in different categories are available based on certain criteria and details. After this, the candidates have to make the payments, following which they can proceed for the part-2.
Part-2 RRB NTPC Application Form:
Scribe: The details regarding the scribe have to be furnished by the only PWD candidate, and a photograph of the scribe also needs to be uploaded.
Educational Qualification: Here, the candidates need to provide relevant information on his/her educational qualification. Moreover, details regarding a Degree or Diploma also needs to be stated to select the specified trade from the drop-down list.
Must check RRB NTPC Online Test
Selection of exam language: If the candidates prefer to select any regional language, then it can be selected from the drop-down list of the application form. If there is any difference between English and the opted language, in such cases content in the English language stands as final.
Photograph and Signature: Following the RRB NTPC 2020 guidelines the photograph and signature have to be maintained in the format specified.
|Background||The background must be light/white in the coloured photograph.|
|Dimension||The applicant’s photograph dimension should be 35mm x 45mm, and the applicant’s signature dimension should be 50mm*20mm.|
|Format||The photograph must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format and scanned with 100 DPI.|
|File size||The applicant’s photograph file size should be 20KB-50KB, and the applicant’s signature dimension should be 10KB-40KB.|
The colour photographs of the applicants must be taken on or after 1st January 2020 from a professional photo studio. Self-composed portraits, photographs without full coverage and pictures that are taken on a mobile camera might result in outright rejection.
RRB NTPC Application Fees:
The application fees for the RRB NTPC exams 2020 can be filled either by online or offline mode. Refunds on the application fees will only be available after appearing for the CBT Stage-1.
Online mode: It can be paid using Internet banking or UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Offline mode: It can be deposited at any computerized post-office by post- office challan or submitted at any SBI branch by SBI challan.
|General, OBC||Nil||Male||INR 500|
|SC, ST, EBC||PWD, ExServicemen||Male, Female, Transgender||INR 400|
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria:
- The upper age limit relaxation for SC/ST candidates is five years, and for OBC candidates it is three years.
- Candidates must have proficiency in Hindi and English languages for specific posts like junior accounts assistant cum typist.
- Applicants awaiting results of a prescribed educational course cannot apply.
- Aspirants belonging to the nationalities like a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan and Nepal can only apply. Moreover, Tibetan refugees who came and settled permanently in India before 1st January 1962 can also apply. Migrants of India belonging to Indian origin who came from countries like Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, Vietnam and East African countries like Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, and United Republic of Tanzania can apply.
RRB NTPC Undergraduate Criteria:
- The candidate should have completed his 10+2 or equivalent test from a recognised board.
- The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2020.
RRB NTPC Postgraduate Criteria:
- The candidate must have a bachelor degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised university.
- The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 33 years as on 1st July 2020.
The RRB NTPC examination is conducted so that aspirants can secure a government job in the Indian railways. The applicants must strictly adhere to the criteria mentioned above to ensure the registration is completed successfully. To get the official notification about the RRB NTPC exams, candidates are advised to refer the official website.
- FTII Result
- UKSEE Result