UPESEAT 2019: Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. UPESEAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th April 2019. UPESEAT 2019 (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) will be managed by the UPES, Dehradun. It is a university level examination. This exam is conducted for admission into 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes in various disciplines. The University will provide admission into B.Tech course on the basis of the UPESEAT 2019 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%). In this article, we have updated the complete information about UPESEAT including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
Content in this Article
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Dates
The official dates of UPESEAT 2019 exam have been mentioned below:
|Starting of online application form||13th October 2018|
|Last date to apply||25th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||30th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||5th May (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT)|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date for board merit students||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
Here we have updated the official dates of UPES Early Tests 2019:
|Test Date||Application Due Date|
|26th November 2018||24th November 2018|
|3rd December 2018||1st December 2018|
|10th December 2018||8th December 2018|
|17th December 2018||15th December 2018|
|24th December 2018||22nd December 2018|
|31st December 2018||29th December 2018|
|7th January 2019||31st December 2018|
UPESEAT Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can check here details of the UPESEAT 2019 application form:
- UPESEAT online application form has been issued through online & offline mode.
- The application form has been released now.
- Offline application along with the prospectus will be available from the admission counters at Delhi/Dehradun/Ahmedabad/Chandigarh/Cochin/Coimbatore/Hyderabad/Kolkata/ Mumbai & by sending DD in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi
- Candidates can submit the application till 25th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload a passport size scanned photograph in the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1850/- (through DD/Online) & Rs. 1750/- (through cash). Candidates can make online payment through credit card/debit card/net banking. The DD should be drawn in favor of UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
The eligibility Criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidate’s date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1996.
- DOB mentioned in the Secondary Education Board will be considered as final.
Exam Pathway (Up to 80% seat distribution)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination above.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify their 10+2 exam with PCM & secure at least aggregate 60% marks.
Non-Examination Pathway (Up to 20% seats distribution)
For Board Merit:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to complete their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain at least 80% marks in the above examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their Senior Secondary level (12th) examination with PCM & score minimum 60% aggregate marks.
For JEE Main Merit:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the Higher & the Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in the 10+2 examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- JEE Mains cut-off to apply for a UPESEAT will be declared after JEE Mains 2019.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
Check UPESEAT 2019 exam pattern below:
- Duration & Timing of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours (9: 30 AM to 12: 30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be Objective Type Question.
- No. of Questions: In question paper, total 200 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Subjects: The question paper will come from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
There is no particular syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can study thoroughly the topics & chapters of class 11th & 12th NCERT Books. Candidates can study the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Comprehension and Current Affairs Awareness. Candidates can refer the JEE Main syllabus for PCM sections.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card will be provided by the conducting authority through online mode. The admit card will be issued from 30th April 2019. After getting the admit card, candidates have to affix the photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card. There is no other mode to get the admit card.
Candidates will be able to view their results through online mode from our website. The UPESEAT 2019 result will be published in the 1st week of June 2019. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their result will be called for the counselling. Candidates will check the result by entering their application number & roll number/mobile number. On the basis of the marks obtained in the examination, the merit list will be made. Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list.
UPESEAT Counselling 2019
The conducting authority will organize a separate counselling for UPESEAT 2019 qualifiers and JEE Main & board merit holders through online mode. The UPESEAT 2019 counselling will be organized in three rounds. Candidates have to present physically at the time of counselling. The counselling procedure will be started from the 3rd week of June 2019 for UPESEAT qualifier. For JEE Main & board rank holder, the counselling will begin from the 2nd week of June 2019. The seats will be allotted to the candidates of JEE Main 2019 rankers (10% seats), Board Merit holders (10% seats) and UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats). The authority also provide invitation letter to the selected candidates through online mode.
Documents Required During Counselling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
- UPESEAT counselling call letter 2019
- JEE Main 2019 Rank Card (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun