IPU CET2019 Application Form, Launched– Apply Online Here IPU CET 2019 Application Last Dates are various based on the courses. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university-level assessment, which is administrated by the Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It arranges numerous entryway tests for supplying admission in different courses offered in the field of engineering, management, law and a number of other fields. IPU CET 2019 Application Last Date for B.Tech course will be 1st May 2019 Here we are pointing out details for IPU CET Application 2019 consisting of dates, eligibility & how to use procedure.
Content in this Post.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
Students can inspect here details for IP University Application 2019:
- The application can be filled and submitted by means of online mode through the website.
- Candidates ought to fill the application form after reading the directions given up the info publication.
- The GGSIPU application form is not be offered through any offline mode.
- Trainees are suggested to choose the CETs carefully, as no modification/changes will be allowed after submitting the application.
- Prospects have to fill separate application for each programme they are using.
- Prospects, those make an application for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses, they have to certify NEET UG exam. They also have to fill IPU CET application.
- The images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) must remain in JPEG/JPG & GIF format and the image size should not go beyond 80 KB.
- After sending the application, candidates ought to take the printout of it as an evidence of application.
- Candidates are encouraged to examine their status with the assistance of the login id and password.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, option of category, and so on prospects need to submit a physical application with the recommended charge to the address provided listed below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course they are using. The application charge payment will be done by means of online mode only. Payment ought to be done through debit card, charge card or electronic banking. Candidates likewise need to pay the extra processing fee.
Candidates should check their eligibility prior to filling the application form. The eligibility requirements for various courses are pointed out here:
- Qualifying Examination: Passed 10 2 or comparable assessment from any recognized board.
- Topics: Students must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Portion: Candidates must have gotten a minimum of 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Examination: Passed B.Tech/ BE, M.Sc, MCA or comparable evaluation in the relevant field.
- Portion: Candidates ought to have acquired minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Examination: Trainees should hold bachelors degree or passed last evaluation of ICAI, ICWA, and so on
- Percentage: Prospects need to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Test: Students need to have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates ought to have acquired at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Here we are offering the official dates of IPU CET 2019 The application has been released on 19 th February 2019
|Program||Application Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Tech||first May 2019||13 th May 2019 ((11 AM to 1: 30 PM) (Revised)|
|M.Tech ( Chemical Engineering)||first May 2019||12 th May 2019 (1030 AM to 1: 00 PM)|
|MBA||first May 2019||26 th May 2019 (1030 AM to 1: 00 PM)|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2019||13 th May 2019 ( 2: 30 PM to 5: 00 PM) (Modified)|
How to Use
Here we are offering some significant steps to fill and submit the IPU CET 2019 Application: